Pages

Friday, September 18, 2009

What is God Like?

What is God Like by Beverly Lewis is a book I recently bought for my 4 year old niece's birthday. She is curiously interested in God, so my husband and I were searching for a book that could help her learn more.

We really like this book because of the way Lewis takes these big subjects like God and heaven and explains them in a way that young children can understand. There is a scripture verse on every page which correlates to the subject on the page like when we feel lonely, God is always nearby.

This is great for preschool or school age children. The illustrations are neat, and I think you'll find this conversation starter book is just the kind of book you can read to your child before bed.

I'd like to add this to my collection someday.

No comments: