Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

How Many Kisses Do You Want Tonight?

How Many Kisses Do You Want Tonight? by Varsha Bajaj, Illustrated by Ivan Bates, 2004.

This is an adorable toddler bedtime book or just a book for any 'ol time you want to kiss your beautiful child.

Here is an excerpt:

"'How many kisses do you want, honey bun?' Mommy Bunny asks her playful one. 'I want TEN,' Little Bunny sighs, 'On my floppy ears and my eyes.' 'How many kisses do you want, princess pink?' Daddy asks his Little Girl with a wink. 'I want a HUNDRED,' says Little Girl, 'One on my nose and one on each curl.' 'How many kisses do you want, brave knight?' Mommy asks Little Boy, hugging him tight. 'I want a MILLION,' he says with delight. Finishing his book, he says good night. How many kisses do YOU want tonight?"



No comments: