Pages

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

God Knows All About Me

I had never seen this book before when my son received it as a gift when he was born and immediately found it to be a new favorite. I want him to know that the God who created the universe and everything in it knows him down to the number of hairs on his head and even when he's sad, hurt or misbehaving, God still loves him.

God Knows All About Me by Kate Toms

"When I jump up and down, when I'm spinning round and round, God knows all about me. From my bottom to my belly, when I'm sweet and when I'm smelly, God knows all about me...From beginning ...to the end, God will always be my friend: God knows all about me."


I have the over-sized, flexible board book version of this book which is very sturdy, and I know it will last for years and years.

No comments: