Pages

Thursday, November 1, 2012

I Love You Through and Through


I Love You Through and Through by Bernadette Rossetti-Shustak is a bendable-page board book full of affirmation and unconditional love. It is sure to be one of those books you read over and over again to your little one.
"I love you through and through. I love your top side. I love your bottom side. I love your inside and outside. I love your happy side, your sad side, your silly side, your mad side. I love your fingers and toes, your ears and nose. I love your hair and eyes, your giggles and cries. I love you running and walking, silent and talking. I love you through and through...yesterday, today, and tomorrow, too. "
In particular, I like the emphasis on emotions and that no matter what the child is doing, he or she is LOVED!

1 comment:

Jeff Kahl said...

I love YOU through and through!
You are a great wife and mom!