Pages

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Earth Day Picture Books


So, I'm pretty picky with my books on this subject (OK, like I am on many subjects). There have been several books that I have read that did not make the list. But thankfully, I did find books that I really do like and think are educational and interesting. Click on the titles to read prior posts on the individual books.

1. "S is for Save the Planet" by Brad Herzog
2. "Earth Day, Birthday" by Maureen Wright
3. "Compost Stew: An A to Z Recipe for the Earth" by Mary McKenna Siddals
4. "101 Ways You Can Help Save the Planet Before You're 12!" by Joanne O'Sullivan

Everyone can make a difference!

2 comments:

Teaching Stars said...

Compost Stew! Oh I MUST get this one for my kiddos! Thank you so much for sharing this collection!

Mom's Library said...

You're welcome, and yes Compost Stew is excellent!